Login Form
Lawyer/Affiliate Sign Up

Select and Search other Posts by Area of Law
I would like to discuss the problem of custody for a child of an unmarried couple,the mother is Lebanese the father is German,the child lives with the mother in Lebanon, did any of my colleagues or affiliates encountered such kind of issue?
Thursday 15th of November 2012 03:44:15 AM
Views: 724
Replies: 2 View Post
LawyersLb invites all lawyers who have registered to complete the filling in of their profiles. This will increase the value of the latter for the users of search engines and for the affiliates who might be be interested in contacting lawyers directly. You may update your image, giving more personal information about your studies, professional experience, location, articles you have written, associations of which you are member, personal website and links, and even hobbies.

LawyersLb invites you to visit the discussion board of the site, where you can see if any affiliate has posted a question. You can as well post your questions as a lawyer.

Please help us also to promote the site by inviting your colleagues to join
Saturday 3rd of November 2012 05:06:55 AM
Views: 792
Replies: 0 View Post
اسمي عزيز مواليد بيروت تاريخ 5/3/1980
اريد تغيير اسمي ... هل يمكنني ذلك ؟ ماذا افعل ؟ هل الأمر يأخذ وقتاً في المحاكم اللبنانية ؟ ما كلفة ذلك ؟
Tuesday 30th of October 2012 12:29:12 AM
Views: 794
Replies: 3 View Post
منذ حوالي اربع سنوات استاجرت محلاً في بيروت وسجلته في السجل التجاري وعملت بعض الديكورات واشتريت بعض الثياب والاحذية، وقبل اجراء اي عمل فيه وفي يوم أفتتاحه طلب مني صديقي استئجاره لمدة اربع سنوات والح علي فوافقت، وبعد مضي الاربع سنوات طلبت منه بعدها مغادرة المحل فرفض ماذا يمكنني ان افعل لاجباره على اعادة المحل لي... أنا متعب من ذلك... أرجو منكم الأتصال بي وتعين لي محام.
Wednesday 17th of October 2012 09:35:05 AM
Views: 749
Replies: 6 View Post
I live in Argentina. Since 5 years my father had a testament for his profit from a member of my large family. My father passed away few weeks ago before he executed the testament. I am wondering now if I can always execute the testament.. can I proceed even after the death of my father who didn't excute the testament previously. Please help and by the way very interesting website you have there.
Thursday 27th of September 2012 09:39:49 AM
Views: 764
Replies: 3 View Post