Login Form
Lawyer/Affiliate Sign Up

Select and Search other Posts by Area of Law
Hello, I would like to ask a question about property inheritance in Lebanon.
In case of a death of a mother, who would inherit her properties? Let it be known that the estates are under her maiden name and that the other parent is also deceased. Thank you for your answer.
Monday 10th of June 2019 08:58:39 PM
Views: 123
Replies: 1 View Post
I would like to change my surname. The issue is that when we left country many years ago my parents registered us under a different name in the destination country. Have been using that name all my life. I have a Lebanese passport under my original name and a euopean passport with the name that I have always used. Now I would like to change the original name to the one I have always used. Is it doable and what do I have to do. Is there lawyers that have done this in the past that can be recommended?
Thanks in advance.
Friday 17th of May 2019 09:06:59 PM
Views: 117
Replies: 5 View Post
انا استخرجت وثيقة ولادة لي وتفاجئت ان معلوماتي خطأ في اسم الام هناك تبديل بين اسم الاب والشهره كيف يمكنني تصحيح اسم الام
Tuesday 7th of May 2019 09:41:07 PM
Views: 77
Replies: 2 View Post
اذا اردت ان اسجل internet cafe حيث يتم بيع المرطبات وتأجير الكمبيوتر, كيف يتم التصنيف؟ هل هو مقهى او صالة للحلويات او غيره؟ او يمكن عدم تسجيله تحت وزارة السياحة؟
Wednesday 6th of March 2019 05:53:14 PM
Views: 249
Replies: 1 View Post
اريد تسجيل مؤسسة زراعية لتربية الدواجن و إنتاج البيض، هل هي نفسها السجل التجاري و المؤسسة التجارية او انها تختلف في المؤسسة الزراعية و شكراً
Wednesday 20th of February 2019 01:05:27 AM
Views: 130
Replies: 2 View Post